Thursday, March 12, 2009

two cents worth

I guess it's about time I write something long and essay-like since I've been spoilt by the grace of micro-blogging. In fact, I've been writing those 5 words sentences so often that I'm beginning to question my ability to actually come up with a decent essay. So here it is, a decent, 'long' blog instead of the usual to prove that my years of essay-writing in high school are yet to be wasted.
It's safe to say that after months of deliriously indulging in the emoness that has become such a vital part of my personality, I'm happier. No, the responsibilities have yet to show mercy but it's alright, I've learnt to embrace it. None the less, despite the extra stuff that I'm plunging into, I feel alot lighter, lighter than how it's been for the past few months.
Over the past few months, I've learnt to let go. I can now rub the scar and not feel it throbs, stare at the past and not to be haunted by it later. From denying everything, I've managed to come to a point where I stop pushing them away. While I've mastered the art of denial, I've come to terms with the art of acceptance as well cause if there's anything I've learnt, when you can deny no more, just take it in. That's my two cents worth right there.


No comments:

Post a Comment