Sunday, December 21, 2008

SOUR

if there's such a thing called lucky streak,
my life would have been the exact opposite for last week,
chaotic might have been an understatement even.
so much so that it can be made into a reality series,
probably even worth watching reruns of it.
afterall, u dont watch shows lk tht unless it involves
the person being drained with an avalanche of absolute shitty situations
and then her clawing her way outta it or drowning along with it.
i'm not gonna even play it down.
it WAS that bad.
on the other note,
nothing's more disgustingly annoying,
and painfully pathetic,
than absolute indulgence in self pity.
much to my horror, the past week was encouraging THAT do come upon me in FULL FORCE.
for an instant, i actually took pity in my horrendous fate.
and NOT feel guilty about it.
YUCK!
ran into a long last friend as well.
yep,
LOST would be the right word.
thanks in great part to me i guess.
he was just this one person i was dead convinced i'd nvr run into,
or at least the last person i'd expect to run into.
but,i'm glad i did.
made me realise how much time has changed things.
in a good,positive way.
hopefully, things will take a turn soon.
i'm quite worn out.
thus, sorry if i've been acting lk a cold hearted bitch.
my mood was sour.
yes, not the best excuse but the only REASON i can come up with.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment