Monday, May 11, 2009

baby news

old habits die hard,
and mine would be??
blogging only when something's bugging me.

first up, i've been trying to keep things discreet,
low key,
low profile.
not an easy feat when u're living in penang.
*sorry ting, wanted to let things stabilise first*
if there should be any news,
i'm out of my 3-year-long dating hiatus.
it took me two weeks to dive head first into it after two weeks of knowing him
not my usual, typical stunt.
NOTHING close to it.
but i did it somehow.
dont know why,
dont know how i was convinced.
it's just not so typical of me.
yet,
nothing's typical of this relationship.
sometimes people say things,
though they've asked us to take no offence.
sometimes we just cant help but to wince.
*you know, you never fail to make me feel like an ugly duckling*
_i truly mean it_

No comments:

Post a Comment